Utility Management is a specialised field, and our team of experts can assist you with managing your energy consumption.
Manual readings of all residential, commercial and retail electricity meters.
Determine the quantity of electricity consumed by each consumer.
Process billing information for each consumer’s electricity charge.
Verification Of Meter Readings
Verify that the meter readings reflected on the municipal invoice are correct and confirm that the invoice is accurate before payment thereof.
Calculate the electricity charges when the
municipality estimates the readings
Investigate irregularities or discrepancies.
Faircape Energy Solutions are able to provide the service of managing the building’s substation on behalf of the owners.
- Monthly inspection of the substation and substation room.
- Thermal imaging of the substation to ensure the operating temperature is within acceptable levels.
- Monthly report on the condition and findings after inspection of the substation.
- Arrange quotations for any substation maintenance that is required.
- Assist with coordinating the repair or maintenance work required on the substation.
- Arrange for annual substation oil
sampling and lab testing to check that the oil chemistry is at acceptable levels.
- The appointment of an electrical competent person for the customers substation as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, with particular reference to the General Machinery Regulations: Supervision of Machinery Regulations section.